Marketing and Brand Coordinator
NgagencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are seeking a motivated Marketing and Brand Coordinator to join our team in a role primarily geared towards brand partnerships and project management. The candidate will also support our digital advertising program, working primarily with Facebook/Instagram ads and the various offerings in the Google Ad Network. On the project management side, the role will work mostly in the genres of Pop, Hip Hop, and R&B. While the majority of responsibilities will require the candidate to work in those genres, they will also occasionally support campaigns for alternative genres, professional athletes, brands and more outside-the-box projects. We are looking for this new addition to the team to grow into a leadership role for our brand partnerships program.
What You'll Do:
- Conceptualize and execute brand marketing campaigns for our clients in the music world.
- Think creatively to develop potential partnerships for our clients.
- Create pitches to secure partnerships.
- Manage project communication with clients in order to gather assets and update partners in a timely manner.
- Continually develop relationships with current and potential brand partners for the company and our clients.
- Research the proper contacts for brands and other partners.
- Work with the team to build comprehensive marketing plans for our clients.
- Assist with reporting for ongoing campaigns.
- Work diligently to ensure you are up to date on the brand marketing landscape.
- Set up and run digital ads for our clients. This will include gathering all assets from the client and creating an advertising plan for each campaign.
- Develop ad reports and analysis.
- Continually research and fine-tune our approach to digital advertising.
What We're Looking For:
- 2-3 years of experience in the brand marketing, music industry, or entertainment fields required.
- Experience with client relations as well as project management.
- An interest in the genres of Hip Hop, R&B, and Pop required.
- An interest in brand marketing required.
- Experience in digital advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google) is a plus but not required. Must have a willingness to learn these systems if it is not already in your skillset.
- Meticulous attention to detail and superb organizational skills. The role will require considerable outreach and asset gathering in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience with Apple computers, Google Drive, key social platforms, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Interest in social media and willingness to stay up-to-date on best practices and how brand partnerships on different platforms are best utilized.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop (or Adobe Suite) and/or Canva is a plus.
- Goal-oriented with a can-do attitude.
- Works well within a team but is independently motivated with a willingness to take the lead.
- An aptitude for networking and developing relationships.
- A willingness to keep up to date with a changing brand marketing landscape.
- Solutions driven and continually looking for process improvements.
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
This position is an opportunity to join the team at a quickly growing marketing agency. We are looking to build our leadership team from within as we continue to expand, so this new member of the staff will be prepped for a leadership role. For that reason, we are looking for someone that buys into our vision for the future and is excited about growing with the company long term.
Ngagency is a marketing agency with a diverse client base that draws from the worlds of entertainment, sports, music and brands. Our highly-tailored campaigns utilize a wide range of core competencies - Public Relations, Socials Media Optimization, Influencer Marketing, Synergistic Partnerships and Digital Media Planning - to create something built specifically to the goals of each individual client. We take great pride in our ability to translate our client's mission statement and simultaneously elevate awareness in a way that converts any digital wins into real world consumers and genuine fans.
Job Code: Marketing and Brand Coordinator
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online