SEO Marketing Assistant
NextCore MediaGarden City, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/17/2020 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for SEO Marketing Assistant jobs in Garden City-NY
Search all SEO Marketing Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a SEO Marketing Assistant? NextCore Media delivers from a very simple formula:
Creativity + Technology = Influence!
NextCore Media dedicates to the art of digital media, ranging from social media marketing, websites, digital ads and digital production. We thrive to bring businesses high-quality marketing while bringing more engagement and customer interaction. You will be able to see and experience a hands-on approach to preparing ad campaigns, marketing strategies for social media, consulting for clients, and much more!
Here is some General Information Regarding our Positions:
• All positions are remote online jobs, being in the New York Area is a plus
• Hours are extremely flexible (Since Digital Marketing is a 24/7 Operation) as long as you meet the deadline requirements for the position
• All positions are paid hourly and have the option of bi-weekly or monthly payments
SEO MARKETING ASSISTANT
Part-Time (15-20 Hours/Week): Starts Immediately
• Assisting with our lead SEO expert to update SEO Campaigns, client records, provide reviews on new accounts, and launch new Google Businesses and website properties in-house.
• Consult with Google and Google services on basic tasks.
• Assisting on technical support needs including email, phone and website support
• Help enhance company culture in unique and creative ways to support our team
• Attend required weekly company meetings to recap on weekly progress (Monday's at 11 AM EST)
• Technically Savvy, Good with Computers and has an analytical approach to their work
• Experience with Google products such as Gmail, Google My Business, Google Ads, is a plus
• Has high level organizational skills and pays attention to detail
• Being extremely efficient and thorough with communication methods such as email, text and phone with colleagues
• Should have an enthusiastic, engaging and upfront attitude feel comfortable creating relationships with new clients and colleagues This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.