Next level Entertainment GlobalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Next Level Entertainment is looking for Full time-based Literary Manager/Manager to join our Team. We are a Global Mid-level full service Management company. We are currently looking for Manager in LA marketplace.
*Must have prior talent agency or management experience!
*Real Self Starter
* Preferable to have an existing roster and willing to take on active grandfathered clientele.
* Run a unified roster of Talent
- Work under the head of Sr. Talent manager learning the ropes of the entertainment industry, networking with top-level executives, and engaging new leads through acting commercials,modeling and music.
- Manage your own roster of up to 5 talent in Los Angeles under Next Level Entertainment Global Group.
- Scouting new faces and conduct interviews with talent through video and in-person meetings. Vet candidates in the casting email.
Experience with Literary and Production in Television and Film.
-Ability to prepare for the pitch meetings. Established relationships coming in the door.
- Working with both small and top-level management, casting directors, and talent agents to procure agreements and contracts. Willingness to travel with clients on-set and around the country for various projects.
- Assist with the daily up keeping of the talent management company. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, position full-time Commission based
Entertainment: 2 year (Required Previous)
Los Angeles, CA (Required)
United States (Required)
Required travel: Remotely, and or small travel to meet clients
Hours per Week:
20-30 (Required) Jr manager/Manager
Please specify which position you are applying for and why you are qualified.
Contact us for Interview
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online