Next level Entertainment GlobalLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Literary Manager/Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Literary Manager/Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Literary Manager/Manager? The Next Level Entertainment is looking for Full time-based Literary Manager/Manager to join our Team. We are a Global Mid-level full-service Management company. We are currently looking for a Manager in the LA marketplace.
*Must have prior talent agency or management experience!
*Real Self Starter
* Preferable to have an existing roster and willing to take on active grandfathered clientele.
* Run a unified roster of Talent
- Work under the head of Sr. Talent manager learning the ropes of the entertainment industry, networking with top-level executives, and engaging new leads through acting commercials, modeling, and music.
- Manage your own roster of up to 5 talent in Los Angeles under Next Level Entertainment Global Group.
- Scouting new faces and conduct interviews with talent through video and in-person meetings. Vet candidates in the casting email.
Experience with Literary and Production in Television and Film.
-Ability to prepare for the pitch meetings. Established relationships coming in the door a must.
This is a Commission Based Postions.
- Working with both small and top-level management, casting directors, and talent agents to procure agreements and contracts. Willingness to travel with clients on-set and around the country for various projects.
- Assist with the daily up keeping of the talent management company. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Types:Part-time to Full-time, Commission based
Entertainment: 2 year (Required Previous)
Los Angeles, CA (Required)
United States (Required)
Required travel: Remotely, and or small travel to meet clients
Hours per Week:
20-30 (Required) Jr manager/Manager
Please specify which position you are applying for and why you are qualified.
Contact us for an Interview