Sr. Director, Product Management
NexstarLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2020 6:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Sr. Director, Product Management jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr. Director, Product Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Director, Product Management? The Sr. Director of Product Management will be a key member of the product management team, responsible for contributing to various aspects of the business. This position requires a passion for product development and an appetite to stay up to speed on the digital product landscape (Content Management Systems, consumer-facing Websites/Mobile apps, etc.)
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Sr. Director will work closely with product team leaders to help define, set and implement strategic and operational product priorities for Nexstar Digital's Publisher Solutions Group.
As a member of the Product Team, the Sr. Director will work closely with publishing partners including Nexstar Media's growing portfolio of local television stations, our national content group, and outside vendors/partners.
• As a senior Individual Contributor, own specific Product workstreams and projects to be determined
• Contributes to critical strategies and help define product roadmap to evolve and grow Nexstar Digital's (NDs) digital product offerings.
• Understand digital product performance and analytics (traffic, engagement, monetization) and, working with your analytics partners, provide insights to stakeholders on performance optimizations.
• Gather, intake, assess feature requests and prioritize bug reports from all areas of the business including local stations.
• Contribute to and communicate the Product group's priorities and roadmap to stakeholders
• Author clear, actionable product requirements in an Agile software development environment is also a must.
• Comfort and using a variety of reporting and project management tool to communicate and document across the video product portfolio including Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, and others.
• Manage end to end product roll outs including:
• Conducting user acceptance testing including A/B or multivariate
• Create detailed product artifacts such as release notes and training documentation
• Coordinating and conducting end-user training
• Intake, triage, and follow-through on stakeholder bug/feature reports via systems like Zendesk
• 7 + years of experience with digital product management, product development, product operations and support are a must, preferably for a media company.
• Experience with consumer-facing Website and mobile app platforms, technologies, and revenue streams
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders and collaborate and manage projects within a large geographically diverse company.
• Ideal candidates will have a solid media/publishing business acumen, be motivated and passionate and operates effectively in independent and team collaboration settings alike.
• Knowledge of, and experience with, various Content Management Systems – WordPress is a major plus
• General knowledge of ad serving technologies and techniques and strategy (Google Ad Manager, header bidding, etc.)
• General analytics knowledge & experience – Google Analytics, Pageviews, engagement metrics
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making
• Proven experience working directly with design and engineering teams to build and ship digital products
• Stellar communication and project management skills with the ability to weave strategy, insights, and priorities into a structured and organized storyline to all levels of management and stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree required.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.