Soco Cw Mascot
NexstarColorado Spring, CO
Full Time Job
This position performs as the SOCO CW Moose Mascot at station and outside appearances. The ideal candidate has experience as a mascot, possesses excellent non-verbal communication skills, is athletically and physically fit, and has a creative and humorous personality. The Mascot must also possess the ability to solve problems within a fast-paced, high-pressure corporate environment. The Mascot will collaborate with all departments to ensure the fulfillment of company goals and the support of company philosophies.
• Mascot Requirements & Skills:
• Warm and engaging personality
• A professional demeanor that adheres to the SOCO CW brand
• Ability to perform as a mascot in front of audiences
• Must have good posture and physical ability to perform mascot actions (ie. Standing, jumping, running, kneeling, reaching, hopping, bending, waving hands/arms, etc.)
• Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance
• Work outdoors with exposure to varying temperatures
• Strong non-verbal communication skills
• Performing arts training (acting, dance, mime, comedy, improvisation, gymnastics) preferred.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and other options benefits.
Pay range is 30K and up based on experience and skills.