Social Account Planner
NexstarLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Social Account Planner jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Social Account Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Account Planner?
Full Time Job
The Account Planner will support the Account Manager and Account Director in all aspects of account organization and campaign execution. This individual will assist in interfacing between internal and external teams for successful social advertising campaign execution across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more as applicable, as well manage all ad creation, ad publishing, bid updates, budget allocation and analysis of advertiser campaigns across all Social Platforms. The Account Planner must possess strategic and critical thinking, have an analytical mindset and make data driven decisions based on the client objectives and performance of ads. Acronyms like CPM, CTR, CPC, ATC, CVR, CPA, and ROAS must come as second nature.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Fully support Account Manager and/or Account Director on assigned accounts.
• Maintain organization of assigned accounts, including creation and maintenance of IO/budget tracking sheets, creative trafficking documents, internal to-do lists, media plans, Asana tasks, and more.
• Publishing on all platforms, inclusive of:
• Manages ad creation, bid updates and budget allocation on all social channels
• Participates in all internal meetings by providing feedback on performance and recommendations for improvement
• Maintains optimization logs
• Monitors campaign pacing and executes on optimizations to meet campaign delivery and goals
• Help in scheduling client calls and meetings and handle creation and distribution of pre-call/meeting agendas and action-oriented recaps.
• Provide clients with reporting, spec documentation and general recommendations after approval from Account Manager and/or Account Director.
• Contribute to issue troubleshooting and resolution with support of the Account Manager and/or Account Director leveraging resources as needed to do so.
• Remain up-to-date on ad product updates and new features.
• Pixel creation, troubleshooting and performance analysis
• Manages daily reporting tasks for internal and client use, as well as work with analytics to support the delivery of data analysis and qualitative insights for clients, including task creation and QA.
• Maintain healthy and productive relationships with members of the account team, analytics, product, creative, sales, and others in the company.
• Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders inclusive of account team, analytics, product, creative
• Knowledge of social advertising and the media landscape in general.
• Fluency in all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
• Ability to multi-task and remain accountable to deadlines without exceptions.
• Extreme attention to detail and strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks.
• Analyze and present data effectively and efficiently internally and externally.
• Persuasive oral and written communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field and 1-2 years' work experience. Previous experience in account or campaign management or media planning/buying within the digital media industry preferred.
Training/Equipment: Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).