Full Time Job
The Promotions Producer will be a highly motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing and special projects.
• Work closely with Creative Services Director to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns either independently or as a team
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned
• Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
• Manage promotion inventory on daily station logs
• Perform other related duties, as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Minimum 3 years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment and or knowledge of and proven experience in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop with the ability to demonstrate proficiency level equivalent to 2+ years working with the program regularly.
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be able to provide a reel of work examples -- include a web address with your resume or cover letter.
• Strong non-linear editing skills
• Extensive knowledge and proven experience in Adobe Creative Suite, mainly After Effects and Premier
• Passion for strong image and promotion writing
• Possess strong video production skills utilizing Sony, Canon, and Blackmagic Cameras
• Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
• Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
• Knowledge of Adobe plug-ins is a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The Promotions Producer must be able to stand, sit, operate a motor vehicle, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
The Promotions Producer must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, and be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls for extended periods of time. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.