Producer I, News Promotion
Full Time Job
The Promotions Producer will be a highly motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing and special projects.
• Work closely with Promotion Manager to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos, daily news topicals and image campaigns either independently or as a team
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
• Tag syndicated promos, network promos, and sponsored promos on a routine basis
• Manage promotion inventory on daily station logs
• Perform other related duties, as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Minimum 1 year of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment
• Must have ability to work daytime/evening hours regularly and flexible hours including weekends when needed
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be able to provide a reel of work examples -- include a web address with your resume or cover letter.
• Strong non-linear editing skills
• Extensive knowledge and proven experience in Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
• Passion for strong image and promotion writing
• Possess strong video production skills
• Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!