NexstarLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to prioritize assignments and delegate tasks on a daily basis, including fulfilling calendar scheduling tasks and responding to supervisor emails accordingly.
To be successful as an Operations lead, candidates should be professional, have a strong sense of commitment, organized, efficient, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Operations leads must be comfortable with computers, general scheduling tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
• Manage scheduling for meetings, events, etc.
• Organize supervisor business meetings and events
• Prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Plays a significant role in long-term planning, and project status reporting
• Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
• Effectively communicate all issues/conflicts and resolve accordingly
• Work with finance on budget and expense needs
• Proven experience as Operations lead, office assistant or relevant role
• Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
About Nexstar DigitalNexstar's digital media products and services focus on providing innovative solutions to audiences, clients and any business looking to gain an edge in the shifting digital landscape. Along with Nexstar's dedication to providing local news, entertainment and sports content through its digital platforms, Nexstar Digital's companies provide digital publishing and content management platforms, a video advertising platform, digital agency services and other digital media solutions to publishers and advertisers.