NexstarGrand Junction, CO
This was removed by the employer on 6/17/2021 6:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Manager, Promotions jobs in Grand Junction-CO
Search all Manager, Promotions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Promotions?
Full Time Job
Promotions Manager will be experienced in producing daily topical, tune-in, proof of performance, and image on-air promotion spots and campaigns on tight deadlines. Expert at writing, producing, shooting and editing snappy, focused and original spots that provide viewers with a compelling reason to turn to our station(s) over the competition. Additionally, this position will be called on at times to write, produce, shoot and edit various client commercials with the same creative specifications and objectives stated previously.
• The Promotions/Commercial Producer will create on-air promotion spots, messaging and campaigns for news and other programming from concept to completion.
• Projects may include daily news topical promotion, proof of performance, image campaigns, web and social drivers as well as program tune-in messaging for entertainment and sports.
• Duties may also include sales presentations, corporate materials and sponsor messages.
• The Promotions/Commercial Producer will maintain a close relationship with all newsroom producers, managers and EP's
• Proficient editing with Adobe Premiere / After Effects
• Distribute all finished products to multiple outlets as directed
• Creating and managing original production shoots
• Works with vendors and clients on an occasional basis
• Maintains accurate files on all projects including scripts, audio/video notes, v/o talent information and music sources.
• Responsible for coordinating and scheduling timely delivery of creative product
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience at a television station, network or agency as an on-air writer/producer/shooter/editor
• Must be highly creative, innovative and have strong writing, video, original production and editing skills
• Must have attention to detail and accuracy with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Proficiency with non-linear editing equipment, specifically Adobe Premiere Pro
• Proficiency with After Effects,
• Social Media Fluency
• Love and passion for news
• Great Attitude
• College degree/ Film/Production/Journalism
• Available to work weekends & evenings (when needed)
• Experience running shoots and original production
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Promotions Manager must be able to stand, sit, reach, climb, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, and make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions or outdoors during extreme hot/cold weather. In addition, the Creative Services Producer must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions. Must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment some weighing in excess of 50 pounds. Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation to and from work.
Annual Salary: $35,568.00 - and up, commensurate with experience
• A career path to grow your professional experiences
• Full medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as certain other health and wellness benefits
• Retirement savings plan with company match
• Other key company benefits include disability accident insurance, hospital indemnity, critical illness, life insurance, AD&D, ID protection, and employee assistance program. More details about timing and conditions of benefits eligibility and other plan terms and conditions will be provided upon hire.