Lifestyle Show Reporter
NexstarColorado Spring, CO
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Lifestyle Show Reporter jobs in Colorado Spring-CO
Search all Lifestyle Show Reporter postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Lifestyle Show Reporter?
Full Time Job
KXRM-TV in Colorado Springs, CO is searching for the next roving LIFESTYLE SHOW REPORTER for our hour-long Lifestyle Show. The style of the show is segment and interview-based, highlighting events and unique storytelling here in Southern Colorado. The skillset we are looking for will require strong ad-libbing and interview skills. A college degree in broadcasting or related major is preferred with at least 2-3 years experience. Familiarity with I-News, Adobe Premier Editing System, and the Ross automated system puts you way ahead of the game.
• Provide daily on-camera contributions to a daily television show
• Assisting Executive Producer with writing show segments
• Interviewing show guests/clients both in-studio and on location
• Collecting information, video, or photos at remote locations for post-production
• Greeting and assisting guests during show preparations.
• Researching show topics and developing questions for guests in coordination with Executive Producer
• Attending daily show meeting
• Assisting sales on presentations including meeting with clients
• Participating in events –either station-sponsored or others to promote the show
• Maintaining a show social media account and assist with all online content as directed by the Executive Producer
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in film, photography, television, news, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
• Proven experience as a host or on-air personality
• A video introduction is required
• Ability to prioritize and address multiple projects with varying production timelines
• Must be energetic, positive, and great in a team environment
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter, able to work well alone and as part of a team
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
Annual Salary: $33,500 - and up, commensurate with experience
• A career path to grow your professional experiences
• Full medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as certain other health and wellness benefits
• Retirement savings plan with company match
Other key company benefits include disability accident insurance, hospital indemnity, critical illness, life insurance, AD&D, ID protection, pet discount program, and employee assistance program. More details about timing and conditions of benefits eligibility and other plan terms and conditions will be provided
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Nexstar Media Group is America's largest local television and media company with 197 full-power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar's platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices.