Integrated Digital Specialist
This was removed by the employer on 8/6/2020 11:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Integrated Digital Specialist jobs in Fresno-CA
Search all Integrated Digital Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Integrated Digital Specialist? As a member of the Fresno / Nexstar digital sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist is responsible for assisting the sales team in generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company. The IDS will be the Fresno market expert on digital services and will work, in conjunction with the Nexstar sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The Integrated Digital Specialist will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling Nexstar's digital products and inventories (including but not limited to targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, SEO/SEM, and sponsorships) with the intent to advance client objectives.
• Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert in your market
• Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding company revenue targets
• Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships alongside sales team
• Be an effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally on the benefits of digital marketing for clients
• Consistently communicate with clients
• Effective in "four-legged" call situations
Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills:
• BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
• 2+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
• Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and it's effective use for clients.
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
• Effective communication and client presentation skills
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
• Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Integrated Digital Specialist must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.