Digital Content Producer III, Executive
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2021 3:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Digital Content Producer III, Executive jobs in Fresno-CA
Search all Digital Content Producer III, Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Content Producer III, Executive? The Digital Executive Producer (DEP) owns the overall editorial presentation of KSEE24 & CBS47's digital properties. Principle responsibilities include managing digital content producers, digital MMJ's, digital photographers and the rest of the digital staff. Understanding newsroom workflow, task delegation and assignment abilities are paramount. This is a key newsroom management position essential for the daily digital execution of the brand.
• Manage content display across desktop and mobile
• Be a leader in the newsroom
• Be a fixture in the morning and afternoon editorial meetings
• Contribute content to relevant events and/or stories as needed
• Assist with special project/sweeps planning & execution
• Work irregular/odd hours and available to work weekends and holidays
• Think strategically about developing the digital audiences and online capacities of newsroom
• Help develop new opportunities to expand news brand and services while utilizing new and emerging technologies
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by management
• Assist in managing sales content elements that have strong revenue potential and web user interest.
• Live streaming knowledge
• Work in tandem with other News Director and other news managers
• Execute breaking news – including SMS, social media, email alerts
• Develop and maintain new sections of the web site as news coverage dictates
• Plan for the long-term growth of the sites, sets priorities and plans coverage for major events
• Manage social media – station staff posts and moderation of user comments
• Passion for local news
• Innovative, user-focused, and full of creativity and initiative
• Strong editorial judgment
• At least three years' experience; one-year news personnel management experience preferred
• Intimate familiarity with AP Style
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experienced with content management systems
• Able to edit video and images
• Working knowledge of web standards and protocols
• Ability to understand and use state-of-the-art broadcast and digital technology.
• Bachelor's degree in Communication/Journalism or related degree preferred.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures and the demands of breaking news, which can happen at any time.
The Digital Executive Producer must be able to sit, conduct phone conversations, use email, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.