Creative Services Director
NexstarSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2022 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Creative Services Director jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Creative Services Director postings
Full Time Job
KRON 4 and Nexstar Media Inc. are looking for a top 10 market Creative Services Director to capitalize on KRON 4's long-standing reputation as the Bay Area's Local News Station. The Creative Services Director is responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive audience growth across all platforms, including KRON 4, kron4.com and 24/7 news app KRONon. Top candidates will have a proven track record of leading and motivating a team to achieve shared goals and managing long-range marketing strategies. Candidates must also be adept at supervising multiple projects simultaneously, writing and producing scripts, producing campaigns for all screens and non-linear editing.
Located in the world class city of San Francisco, the Creative Services Director will report to the General Manager and will have oversight of KRON 4's overall brand and image, on and off platform advertising and station productions. The Creative Services Director must ensure brand consistency across all platforms, across our news and lifestyle programming and our community events.
This will be a regular, full-time management, non-union, exempt position. The Creative Services Director will work out of the KRON 4 Studios located on The Embarcadero.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides leadership for the creative team
• Manages recruitment and development of team members
• Develops and executes long-term strategies to enhance competitiveness on all platforms
• Prepares budgets and approves budget expenditures
• Plans and executes promotional and community event
• Works closely with the News Director and News Department on promotion strategy
• With General Sales Manager, creates and executes revenue generating client promotions and contests
• Oversees commercial production
• Fosters relationships with station partners, vendors and clients as necessary
• Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum 3 - 5 years marketing and/or commercial production experience, preferably at a local television station or advertising agency
• Experience establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Knowledge of high-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and proper lighting techniques
• Software skills required include Adobe CC Suite production package including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition and Media Encoder.
• Meet all deadlines, fulfill scheduling commitments, and consistently achieve quick turnarounds in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Organize and archive all completed commercial productions and assets
This job description contains an overview of requirements for the position and is not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.