Coordinator, Broadcast Planning & Distribution - Cw Network
This was removed by the employer on 11/14/2023 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Search for Coordinator, Broadcast Planning & Distribution - Cw Network jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Coordinator, Broadcast Planning & Distribution - Cw Network postings
Full Time Job
The CW is looking for a Coordinator to join the Broadcast Planning & Distribution department. This department is responsible for the daily linear broadcast of all dayparts, including sports, on The CW Television Network. In addition, we strategize the linear marketing plan. In this position, you will keep track of broadcast schedules, liaising between departments throughout the production process to ensure materials, including but not limited to marketing materials, are delivered on time. You may also assist with content proofing before delivering the final files. Reconciling the daily broadcasts and maintaining all file records in both electronic and paper form, are an important part of this job.
• Independently gather and processes program timings and resolves any/all timing discrepancies preparing the for broadcast.
• Importing/updating and exporting all promotional materials in our traffic/marketing systems.
• Broadcast log reconciliation, paying very close attention to the details of ISCI codes and air times.
• Learning over-all broadcast operations needed for the network to be able to answer questions from our colleagues and affiliates.
• Detailed record keeping in paper and electronic form for everything that comes in and out of the department.
• Assist in the distribution of each version of the broadcast logs to program preparation, master control and entire affiliate body on a very strict schedule. Responsible for distribution of all promotional logs to our promotion production facility. Maintains high level of communication in order to be aware of/avoid potential problems or delays. Keeps VP and Managers abreast of any potential delays in meeting schedule or execution issues.
• Provides communication, research, and post air reporting as needed.
• Assist other members of the department in preparations for any live programming including CW Sports.
• Provide coverage for colleagues as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must have approximately 1-3 years entertainment industry experience and/or television/radio traffic (format) experience.
• BA/BS in related field preferred but not required.
• Must have experience in a television, radio, or promotional capacity working with clients and stations.
• Must have PC skills: Microsoft Office, necessary, Wide Orbit Traffic System preferred, STBS Traffic System is a plus.
• Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
• General knowledge of time, i.e., hours minutes seconds required.
• Must have knowledge of film/video timing increments (frames, acts), necessary.
• Must have knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, and English usage.
• $50K – $60K/yr commensurate with experience and skill levels.