NexstarLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2020 7:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Account Planner jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Planner? The Account Planner will support the team in all aspects of campaign organization and execution. This individual will assist in interfacing between internal and external teams for successful social advertising campaign execution across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more as applicable. The Account Planner will also manage all ad creation, ad publishing, bid updates, budget allocation and analysis of advertiser campaigns across all Social Platforms. This individual must possess strategic and critical thinking, have an analytical mindset and make data-driven decisions based on the client objectives and performance of ads. Acronyms like CPM, CTR, CPC, ATC, CVR, CPA, and ROAS must come as second nature.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintains organization of assigned accounts, including pacing and delivery.
• Publishes across all platforms, inclusive of:
• Manages ad creation, bid updates and budget allocation on all social channels.
• Monitors campaign pacing and execute on optimizations to meet campaign delivery and goals.
• Maximizes campaign exposure to a selected target audience.
• Coordinates with Account Director, Supervisor, Manager and Analyst on proving strategic guidance on campaigns.
• Maintains healthy and productive relationships with team members and effectively communicates with internal stakeholders, inclusive of the account team(s).
• Understanding of platform policies and requirements.
• Generating and interpreting internal reports on performance against contracted goals.
• Resourceful problem solver who uses logic and data-backed methodology to solve difficult problems; probes fruitful sources for input, makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement.
• Curious and passionate about social advertising trends and the digital media landscape in general.
• Understands client goals, how they translate into media strategy when applied via online technologies and can offer out-of-the-box solutions to achieve campaign KPIs.
• Able to multi-task and remain accountable to deadlines without exceptions.
• Extreme attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks for a volume of campaigns.
• Persuasive oral and written communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
/Experience: Bachelor's degree or appropriate combination of experience. 1+ years' experience working in Paid Social. Facebook Ad Certification, preferred.
Training/Equipment: Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced office environment with quick turnarounds and demanding deadlines. Successful candidates are comfortable with day-to-day multi-tasking, as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority. After all, it is digital.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.