Intern - Public Relations
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Public Relations jobs in Remote-US
Creative, social media and communication agency NEWHOUSE is looking for qualified students in the to apply to the Public Relations internship position for the Spring 2021 semester. This internship will be entirely remote.
Main daily tasks:
• Creating daily press breaks for multiple clients
• Creating daily trailer and teaser debut emails to send to our major film studio clients
• Updating key ticketing and portal sites for theatrical film releases
• Updating social influencers target lists
• Pitching regional media in select markets and securing tour press for music clients
• Creating tour documents and guest list documents for music clients
• Updating weekly status reports for all clients
• Creating targeted media lists with team direction
• Providing sites' UVMs and social stats when needed
• Depending on skill set - drafting press releases and pitches
What we teach:
• Encouragement and Creativity. We sharpen professional skills with a hands on internship experience, which includes strengthening their communication with internal teams, strategy and creative thinking, writing skills, and time management.
• Industry Knowledge. We provide a wealth of knowledge within the film, music and brand industries and the who's who in the media since we work with TOP clients.
• Industry Skills. We show interns how to use key industry standard PR platforms like Cision, Similar Web, and Constant Contact.
• Must be able to receive college credit as this is an unpaid internship
• Must have interest in working in PR or Communications fields
• Must be available 2-3 days of the week, in a row if possible
• Must be a quick learner, team player and collaborative worker