Tour Guide, Stadium Tours
New York YankeesBronx, NY
Part Time Job
Department: Stadium Tours
Reports To: Director, Stadium Tours
FLSA: Non-Exempt/Part Time
Description: A Part-Time Tour Guide is needed to conduct tours throughout Yankee Stadium. Candidates should be comfortable speaking in public to large groups and have experience in a customer-facing environment.
• Conduct Yankee Stadium tours in a fun, informative, and engaging manner for individuals and groups
• Distribute promotional items to tour guests
• Perform additional duties and assist with projects as assigned
• Prior experience conducting tours
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Flexible work schedule (nights, weekends, holidays)
• Ability to work in an outdoor stadium environment
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Knowledge of baseball history preferred
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee.