Senior Manager / Manager, Paid Digital Advertising Strategy
New York YankeesBronx, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/9/2019 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Senior Manager / Manager, Paid Digital Advertising Strategy jobs in Bronx-NY
Search all Senior Manager / Manager, Paid Digital Advertising Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager / Manager, Paid Digital Advertising Strategy?
Full Time Job
The Senior Manager/Manager, Paid Digital Advertising Strategy will lead all integrated planning across all paid digital channels for the New York Yankees focused on driving revenue, leads and business objectives. This role is responsible for developing and implementing cross-channel campaigns across owned and paid channels, as well as managing all paid digital creative and the paid digital advertising budgets.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of paid digital channels, performance media (SEM, social, programmatic and ad technology), email analytics and paid creative/content best practices. This position will suit a strategic and creative thinker who has extensive experience with developing, managing and implementing paid digital advertising campaigns, the ability to manage and authorize the spending on paid digital advertising, as well as monitor success and progress to make quick adjustments and modifications to strategies as needed.
• Lead the integrated planning across all paid digital channels, building campaigns that drive revenue, leads and business results
• Oversee all paid performance advertising efforts (search, programmatic, paid social, email, etc.), designing and implementing paid digital media strategies with an emphasis on driving online ticket sales and revenue (maximizing impression shares and ROAS, while maintaining optimal financial efficiencies)
• Understand and elevate how the paid ecosystem (SEM, social, display, etc.) works with the Yankees' owned and operated channels (organic social, .com, app, email) to drive stronger results and efficiencies
• Lead the consumer paid segmentation strategy, defining target audiences, messaging strategy and developing media plans that reach and resonate with our core audiences
• Work with sales team on implementing lead-generation campaigns and disseminating leads quickly to sales associates for follow-through
• Build out an annual calendar of suggested and actual paid media spending based on baseball schedule
• Work cross-functionally with the Strategic Ventures team and other departments on ticket initiatives including ticket on-sales, special offers, targeted segmentation, etc.
• Collaborate with third party agencies and other departments in development of paid advertising creative, including videos, motion graphics, photography, etc.
• Manage and produce detailed post recap reports on all campaigns to improve and inform future strategies
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies, best practices and new opportunities in the digital advertising space
• Serve as the paid digital advertising point-of-contact with MLB, media and agency partners
• Work with MLB in buying and implementation strategies across all paid channels (SEM, programmatic, social, etc.) to ensure optimization across all channels
• Collaborate with social media team members to leverage moments and key stories across digital advertising
• 6 years of performance media experience, managing integrated campaigns across digital channels (SEM, programmatic, paid social, etc.) with a proven ability to drive revenue and business results
• Ability to develop integrated media plans strategies, managing the workflow from conception to execution
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage performance data to both identify ways to optimize current campaigns and identify new opportunities
• Ability to manage large paid media budgets. Past financial experience preferred
• Prior paid media placement experience with various digital channels including Google, YouTube, Facebook, Bing, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Ability to work with other departments in a collaborative effort
• Strong project management experience with the ability to prioritize and give clear, concise direction
• Understanding of baseball and sports business strongly preferred
• Self-starter who can take initiative for a specific area and drive performance
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to distill complex campaign details into concise recommendations and options
• Ability to handle multiple project, tasks, priorities and timelines
• Ability to work nights and weekends as necessary
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee.