Intern - Photography
New York YankeesTampa, FL
This was removed by the employer on 2/15/2023 11:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Photography jobs in Tampa-FL
Search all Intern - Photography postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The New York Yankees are looking for a Photography Intern to work with the content creation team. The ideal candidates are enthusiastic about creating fresh content and are skilled in shooting and editing photos and/or video. This position will be based at GMS Field in Tampa, FL and the internship will run through the spring training season.
This will be a hands-on program, providing interns the chance to gain experience in their field of photography/video for Yankees digital and social media platforms supporting one of the most storied and successful sports organizations in the world. This is a paid position (no school credit is available).
• Assist with coverage of daily gameday needs, including shooting pregame and in-game ceremonies, fan features, and game action
• Shoot non-game day events
• Edit, caption, keyword, and properly archive and organize all images and files
• Assist Yankees photography and social media staff with photo and video shoots and other daily needs
• Video Clip Management system
• Edit photos and/or video projects as assigned
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Monitor social media trends and present new ideas to enhance the current content strategy to increase total followers and engagement
2 years of photography and/or video experience preferred
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and Photo Mechanic required, and other video editing software
• Experience with digital asset management, including meta-data tagging and management, preferred
• Understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
• Ability to work in an outdoor stadium setting, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you will be required to problem-solve and produce content in real-time under tight deadlines, organizing and prioritizing numerous simultaneous projects
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with colleagues, external partners and the public
• Ability to work in a sports environment in a professional manner
• Strong understanding of social media landscape and how to capture engaging content for specific platforms
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of the employee. The New York Yankees are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
The New York Yankees require a Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.