Event Coordinator, Stadium Operations
New York YankeesBronx, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Event Coordinator, Stadium Operations jobs in Bronx-NY
Search all Event Coordinator, Stadium Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Event Coordinator, Stadium Operations?
Full Time Job
Department: Stadium Operations
Reporting: Director, Stadium Planning and Special Projects
The Stadium Operations Event Coordinator will assist the Director of Stadium Planning and Special Projects and Stadium Operations Manager with the coordination of the logistical and functional activities for non-baseball events. This includes distribution of event-related information to all event staff, contractors, and team personnel.
• Assist the Stadium Operations Manager in coordinating the logistical and functional needs for assigned non-baseball events.
• Prepare written documents detailing requirements for each event, including a thorough event synopsis and after action and written evaluations following each event. Prepare supporting documentation for each event and distribute to appropriate staff.
• Enforce event policies and procedures; monitor adherence on an on-going basis; suggest changes in policies/procedures as needed or to enhance effectiveness and efficiency; distribute policies/procedures to staff, contractors and service providers; ensure understanding and monitor compliance; refer to compliance issues to appropriate Manager/Supervisor.
• Serve as stadium operations lead, as needed, at each assigned event.
• Assist Stadium Operations Manager with the coordination of staffing requirements of all event staff including security, police, ticket takers, ambassadors, trades, and other departments necessary to effectively manage a non-baseball event with all applicable department managers.
• Assist with event budget reports.
• Provide information to operations and support staff including audio-visual, telecommunications, set-up, custodial, maintenance, security, and ticketing personnel.
• Maintain accurate and complete files, records and other documents relating to assigned responsibilities.
• Answer questions and provide information to stadium clients; conduct stadium tours as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by Director of Stadium Planning and Special Projects and Manager of Stadium Operations.
• Bachelor's degree: major in business, recreation, hotel or stadium management preferred.
• A minimum of 2 to 4 years' experience in determining, scheduling, and coordinating logistics for large sporting events, conventions or trade shows, preferably in a large sports stadium or event stadium, or an equivalent combination of education or experience.
• Proven supervisory experience is required.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and prioritize quickly.
• Ability to build and maintain rapport with service contractors, municipal emergency services and all event staff.
• Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e., word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
• Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating, and personal interface skills.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
• Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays, and the ability to work in an outdoor stadium environment.
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.