Inside Sales Representative
New York Knicks / Madison Square GardenNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This Inside Sales Representative will contribute to the successful operation of the Call Center by generating Group Sales revenue. The ideal candidate will establish qualified leads, initiate and close sales for Group Sales, and respond to customer service inquiries and issues so as to maintain positive client relationships.
Sell over $1,000,000 annually in event tickets to corporations and organizations for events at Madison Square Garden and Radio City Music Hall, focusing on group sales to maximize revenues across many shows. Primary focus on proactive business development around many entertainment properties including Radio City Christmas Spectacular, New York Spectacular, family shows and venue tours. Premium sales across properties including VIP Elite, Roxy Suite, Suites and Lounges.
Proactive outbound efforts through phone, face to face and social selling possibilities to develop, engage and build successful client base. Utilize CRM systems to enable accurate and efficient pipeline management. Year round servicing of clients to ensure successful renewal percentages and uncovering of additional new business opportunities.
• Proactive sales roles focused around maximizing sales revenues for MSGE events, specifically RCCS, NYS, family shows and venue tours
• Application of training process to quicken development process and results
• Use sales experience to determine untapped corporate buyers and successfully develop a sales relationship
• Successful use of CRM to manage pipelines and activity
• Leverage popular events and add revenues for existing VIP sales options (single night suite sales, Lounges, etc.)
• Gain referrals from current buyers, moving contact relationship to the highest level to maximize sales volume
• Timely collection of payments, monitor held inventory
• Foster positive working relationships within area, company, and client base
• Maintain detailed records on purchase history and sales production
• Develop new ideas and methods to improve Dept. operation
• Positive, motivated personality with initiative to sell product
• Organization and communication skills
• Cooperative and flexible
• Resourceful and creative
• Team player
• Multi-tasking, results across several properties
• Prioritize assignments and workload, manage stress
• Cooperative personality displayed daily: inside and outside company
• Full computer knowledge / complete familiarity with ticketing system
• 6 months years sales experience (ideally with client base), full knowledge of properties, high degree of interest in sports/entertainment
• Desire to grow career within a sports/ entertainment sales and revenue generating role
• Excellent communication and organizational skills who can uncover ideas/methods to increase revenues
• Ability to adjust to changing assignments and multiple responsibilities
• How did you hear about this job?