Producer, Media & Creative Services
New York City BalletNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Producer, Media & Creative Services jobs in New York-NY
Producer, Media & Creative Services Marketing & Media Department Lincoln Center, New York City
The Producer, Media & Creative Services, working closely with the directors of the Media and Creative Services teams, line produces all video and still photography shoots, and oversees the workflow procedures set company-wide in support of all seasonal and institutional related video, photography, and design projects and activities. This position reports directly to the Director, Media.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Line produce with media team colleagues all video and still photography shoots from pre- through post-production, scheduling to meet all objectives/deadline
• Budget pre-production, production and post post-production for all video and photography projects
• Process project invoices for approval by team directors prior to submission to finance,
• enter/reconcile actuals
• Establish the guidelines/procedures and oversee periodic training for the flow of all creative jobs that enter the Marketing & Media Department
• Assist in the developing and maintaining of solid relationships with freelance directors,
• photographers, DPs, and other creatives, as well as internal talent (dancers)
• Manage the acquisition and tracking of music licenses
• Coordinate performance footage shoots with the appropriate Operations and Production
• personnel, including booking Local 1 stagehands, camera operators and sending shoot
• notifications; overseeing capture
• Provide support, as needed with the production of City Ballet the Podcast episodes
• Maintain video office equipment in a secure, organized manner, keeping it in ready
• working condition as well as maintain camera software updates
• Learn and adhere to the set asset management system guidelines
• Assist in interviewing and supervising interns
• Assist with other department activities as needed
• 3-5 years' experience as a producer
• Bachelor's degree a plus
• Strong project management, budgeting, and agreement drafting skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and organizational skills
• Extremely detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to take direction and work as part of a team as well as independently
• Strong command of English grammar, composition, and proofing
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be flexible in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Familiarity with Covid best filming practices a plus
• Ability and willingness to work some nights and weekends in theater and on location
• Ability to shoot, layout graphics, and/or edit a major plus
• Proficient with Macs and a command of MS Office
• Proficient with Premiere Pro, After Effects a plus.
• Experience with project management tools, such as Airtable a plus
• Experience with MAM systems, such as EditShare, a plus
• Some equipment lifting required
• A demonstrated interest in the arts/culture, ballet and/or NYCB a plus
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position. The hours of work are typically between 10 AM and 6 PM weekdays; position requires the ability to work performances and productions shoots that involve evenings and weekends.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently exposed to:
o Office setting
NOTE: New York City Ballet has a vaccine policy that requires all employees to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19. A medical or religious exemption to this policy may be granted if a reasonable accommodation exists that will enable the employee to perform the essential functions of the job. Exemptions or reasonable accommodations are not guaranteed.
• Compensation to match your experience and qualifications
• A competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account Programs
• Generous paid time off policy including holidays, floating holidays/personal days, sick and vacation time
• A new hybrid in-office/remote work pilot program, for positions that qualify, beginning Fall 2021.
• Highest moral character and integrity
• Enthusiasm, commitment and a positive attitude
• Flexibility and dependability
• A collaborative, team-oriented work ethic
Employment is subject to the completion of due-diligence inquiries, including a background check which will take place after a conditional offer is made.