Assistant Production Accountant
New Wave EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We are an entertainment production and development company looking for a dynamic, outgoing individual to be our new Assistant Production Accountant.
Seeking a team player with ability to multi-task, demonstrate initiative and a strong work ethic.
• Enter purchase orders, invoices, and new vendors for accounts payable
• Assist with weekly production payroll
• Assist with reconciliation of petty cash and P-card activity
• Process credit card expense reports
• Maintain accurate and organized filing system
• Assist with daily production accounting operations
• Other duties may apply based on production needs
Skills & Qualifications:
• Must demonstrate self-initiative and desire to learn
• Must be extremely detail-oriented and well-organized
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong knowledge in MS Excel, Word and experienced in other basic computer programs
• Experience in accounting/finance and basic understanding of GAAP
• Experience with PSL Accounting Software a plus
• College degree in accounting or finance is preferred
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
New Wave Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Wave Entertainment adheres to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online