New Wave EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Project X/AV is an award-winning theatrical, streaming and entertainment marketing agency creating full-service campaigns for major studios and networks. We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Assistant Editor to join our amazing team and growing company.
Potential candidates should aspire to become top-tier participants in the Project X team with higher-than-moderate skills in the following areas:
Picture & Audio finishing preps
Online Finishing / Exports
Digitizing Media / Assets Mgmt
Standard Audio/Video Codecs & Specs
Wiredrive, PIX, Ci Mediacloud, 5th Kind, Aspera
• Minimum  year professional experience with Adobe Premiere
• Minimum  year professional post-production experience, preferably with a marketing / advertising agency.
• Experience with Trailer / TV spot / TV promo. Internal finishing experience required.
• Understanding of frame rates, video timecode, aspect ratios, resolutions, video scanning, color spaces, audio bit depth, audio sample rate, AAC vs Linear PCM, common track layouts, audio formats, video codecs and bit rates.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and FTP Clients
• You will need the ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations and maintain high attention to detail.
• Hours are demanding and require flexibility and teamwork. Shifts may vary Monday -Saturday, day or night.
• Compensation will be commensurate with applicant's experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online