Network 10Pyrmont, NS
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Streaming Producer jobs in Pyrmont-NS
Search all Streaming Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Streaming Producer?
Full Time Job
Streaming Producer, Paramount Au
Join our ViacomCBS International streaming team in Sydney.
The streaming Marketing team is looking for a Creative Producer; reporting to the Streaming Creative Director within the Streaming Marketing & Growth team. This role develops autonomously the creative identity of each project by aligning to the Creative Director vision and guidelines.
You have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring they delivered on time and with the same level of quality. You can manage and supervise all the assigned resources across projects for production and post-production.
OBJECTIVES & FUNCTIONS
• Lead and supervise the Creative production for Streaming for Australia
• Propose optimal creative solutions to cope with all clients needs, with the goal to create high quality assets.
• Select, organize and supervise all external vendors and related projects for each production; provide precise and clear feedback around each step of the production process (design, edition, sound, etc.)
• Ensure asset and resource availability required for each project and mange complete project logistics
• Ensure all project asset management and organized storage to ensure different teams can easily find and access.
• Provide inputs to the creative operations teams for proper activity planning, resourcing and staffing of each production project.
• Supervise video filming/photo shooting days & projects
• Supervise and ensure final asset quality
• Supervise the production and conceptualization of all creative promotional and branding materials to support all these platforms in all media.
• Build a strong network of vendors to support the large volume of assets, with an agile response to high demands. Build relationships with external vendors around the region to partner on big campaigns and launches.
• Work with operations team to build proper workflows to support all creative requests and maximize teams´ ability to create and produce.
• Follow new creative trends, techniques and tools to innovate in the industry.
• Collaborate with other internal creative teams within ViacomCBS to find best practices
• Minimum of 5 years work experience.
• Experienced in production of video, digital creative, social media, display and rich media
• Experience developing creative for entertainment a major plus
• Managing and enhancing creative workflows and the localization process
• Concise and clear communicator
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and with different teams preferred.
• Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams.
• Intense bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
• Knowledge in TV Content.
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it.
• Entertainment Market experience.
• Previous direct production or post-production experience
• BS/BA in related field would be a plus