Streaming Creative Director
Network 10Pyrmont, NS
Full Time Job
Streaming Creative Director, Paramount
Join our ViacomCBS International streaming team.
The streaming Marketing team is looking for a Creative Director; reporting to the VP of Marketing & Growth. This role ensures that we build world class campaigns for our brand and for licensed and Original titles for the country/region. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced marketing team and bring the joy of premium content to entertainment fans around the world.
You are both a creator and thinker who blend insights & data with storytelling and entertainment to push the boundaries of marketing. You dive into the content, explore the audience, and create whole new ways to talk to our audience, all in the pursuit of creating incredible experiences for our customers.
You know how to market leading consumer and/or entertainment brands, crafting transformative cross-channel campaigns around the customer experience. A skilled storyteller, this individual combines the art of creation with business acumen and great program management that can translate into key strategies and projects with team members across the company.
OBJECTIVES & FUNCTIONS
• Lead and supervise the Creative Team for Streaming for Australia
• Generate, create and lead creative vision for streaming brands, aligning with international guidelines and incorporating local sensibilities.
• Oversee content deliverable flow in-house, brief creative agencies and provide notes and feedback throughout the creative review process
• Work with localization, creative and post-production teams to localize, version, and deliver campaign creative for publicity, media, social and partners as needed
• Supervise the production and conceptualization of all creative promotional and branding materials to support all these platforms in all media.
• Work closely with Marketing, user acquisitions team and brand teams to support and complement their strategies with creative solutions.
• Understand market and business needs to find integrated creative solutions for multiple teams.
• Build a strong network of vendors to support the large volume of assets, with an agile response to high demands. Build relationships with Ad Agencies around the region to partner on big campaigns and launches.
• Work with operations team to build proper workflows to support all creative requests and maximize teams´ ability to create and produce.
• Find new techniques and tools to improve mass production of assets for multiple platforms and target groups.
• Collaborate with other internal creative teams within ViacomCBS to find best practices.
• Minimum of 8 years work experience.
• Experienced in digital creative, social media, display and rich media
• Experience developing creative for entertainment a major plus
• Managing and enhancing creative workflows and the localization process
• Strength in working with fast moving cross-functional teams towards building seamless and integrated marketing campaigns
• Concise and clear communicator
• A creative nature. You are constantly looking for new ways to delight and inspire audiences.
• An exceptional storyteller. You have proven ability to concept and create through agencies high-quality A/V content.
• Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams.
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and with different teams preferred.
• Intense bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
• Needs to be extremely knowledgeable in all areas of design, brand identity, promotion and communication in all platforms (linear, digital, social and OOH).
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mindset and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations
• Knowledge in TV Content.
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it.
• Entertainment Market experience.
• BS/BA in related field preferred.
• Master's degree in a related field is a bonus