Analytics Senior Manager, Paramount
Network 10Pyrmont, NS
Full Time Job
The streaming Data & Analytics team is looking for an Analytics Sr Manager for the Australian streaming business; reporting to the VP of Data & Analytics, this role works closely with the International streaming team.
Data analytics & data science is at the heart of decision making in steaming and drives critical decisions across marketing, content & customer service. We are scaling up our international data analytics team for streaming to transform how we manage customers across all life cycles. Through testing, we drive business, product, and operational decisions by providing rich data, strategic insights, and product improvement decision-support. We are looking for an exceptional Analyst who is passionate about data and entertainment and who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This role helps in executing the design tracking data system to monitor and optimize marketing & content performance, growth; engagement and content consumption KPIs. This role also participates in forecasting, consumer behavior modeling, predictive analysis, A/B testing and data science projects specific to the Australian streaming business and/or in support of the overall international streaming organization.
OBJECTIVES & FUNCTIONS
• Build management reporting and analyses, subscription flow, content analytics as well as growth/marketing for the streaming leadership/central team.
• Engage with key stakeholders (marketing, content, operations, finance) to understand business objectives and support these objectives through best use of advanced analytics approaches.
• Work with Streaming management to help answer business questions through strategic analyses
• Develop and drive actionable customer intelligence from our core data assets using advanced analytics
• Develop advanced analytics algorithms exploiting our data assets including growth subscriptions, viewing behaviors and content engagement, customer service interactions, service quality and performance information and customer metrics.
• Engage with technology teams and data engineers to build solutions for managing tracking and customer behaviors.
• Strengthen our internal data science capabilities by continuously innovating and driving new ideas, building technology, training, and developing.
• Growth marketing optimization (work closely with marketing team) include demand marketing with Marketing mix modelling and user engagement
• Consumption reporting for content optimization (work closely with content team)
Rapidly prototype, build and deploy production level analytical models to monitor critical datasets via streaming and batch processes
• Python programming for modelling and/or data analysis is essential
• Experience using SQL for data extraction, feature development etc. is essential
• Experience in at least one advanced analytical area including Predictive Modelling, Optimization, Clustering or NLP.
• Experience with DBT, Snowflake/Redshift
• Visualization software (Tableau, Google Data Studio)
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field) or equivalent work experience
• Ability to quickly understand a business objective, problem solving to create an analytical solution and stakeholder communication
• Good proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mindset and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations
• Knowledge in TV Content.
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it.
• Australian market experience.
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• BS/BA in related field preferred.
• Master's degree in a related field (is a plus)
Join our ViacomCBS International Streaming team! ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across digital/streaming and traditional platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people. ViacomCBS is home to premiere global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences, and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries. This includes ViacomCBS streaming offering across both paid, with Paramount /CBS All Access, Showtime, Noggin, and free with Pluto.TV. ViacomCBS media networks include Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Paramount, BET, CMT, TV Land, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., Logo, Nicktoons, TeenNick, Channel 5 (UK), Telefe and Paramount Channel.
Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN), a unit of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including Pluto.TV, Paramount , Noggin, MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.