Workplace Experience Coordinator, Animation
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/12/2020 1:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Workplace Experience Coordinator, Animation jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Workplace Experience Coordinator, Animation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Workplace Experience Coordinator, Animation?
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking a Coordinator in Studio Operations as part of our growing Animation Operations team based in Los Angeles, CA. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our spaces while supporting the artists that work from these facilities
A successful candidate will be passionate, empathetic, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
• 5 years experience in entertainment-specific campus operational management, facilities management.
• Animation experience a plus.
• Candidates will likely be in a Manager role level outside of Netflix.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. AirTable a plus.
• Motivated, creative and highly curious nature.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Ability to prioritize multiple, at times conflicting demands and deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
• A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with vendors, internal and external partners.
• Ability to delegate tasks to our team of contractors and oversee that work is completed in a timely manner.
• Ensure the Animation Studio provides an optimum environment for creativity, collaboration and efficiency
• Coordinate community building events like holiday luncheons, happy hours and figure drawing classes to name a few.
• New hire coordination
• Liaise with content and production partners to understand staffing profiles and new shows coming onto campus
• Coordinate with technology partners to assure workspace is ready for new employees
• Space planning and move administration
• Coordinate with technology and internal partners to successfully schedule small and large scale moves
• Monitor Studio HC target and flag capacity issues
• Understand adjacency requirements and animation workflow
• Support Production Studio Facilities needs including: Ensure the facility is clean and in excellent working order, identify and address repair requirements, spot cleaning, wear and tear, cleanliness
• Serve as liaison with onsite property management company to address building maintenance, parking administration and shuttle requirements
• Maintain furniture inventory, budget and order as necessary
• Serve as liaison with onsite security
• Serve as liaison with food service vendors
• Point of contact for ergonomic concerns