Workplace Experience Coordinator, Animation
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking a Coordinator in Studio Operations as part of our growing Animation Operations team based in Los Angeles, CA. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our spaces while supporting the artists that work from these facilities
A successful candidate will be passionate, empathetic, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
• 5 years experience in entertainment-specific campus operational management, facilities management.
• Animation experience a plus.
• Candidates will likely be in a Manager role level outside of Netflix.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. AirTable a plus.
• Motivated, creative and highly curious nature.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Ability to prioritize multiple, at times conflicting demands and deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
• A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with vendors, internal and external partners.
• Ability to delegate tasks to our team of contractors and oversee that work is completed in a timely manner.
• Ensure the Animation Studio provides an optimum environment for creativity, collaboration and efficiency
• Coordinate community building events like holiday luncheons, happy hours and figure drawing classes to name a few.
• New hire coordination
• Liaise with content and production partners to understand staffing profiles and new shows coming onto campus
• Coordinate with technology partners to assure workspace is ready for new employees
• Space planning and move administration
• Coordinate with technology and internal partners to successfully schedule small and large scale moves
• Monitor Studio HC target and flag capacity issues
• Understand adjacency requirements and animation workflow
• Support Production Studio Facilities needs including: Ensure the facility is clean and in excellent working order, identify and address repair requirements, spot cleaning, wear and tear, cleanliness
• Serve as liaison with onsite property management company to address building maintenance, parking administration and shuttle requirements
• Maintain furniture inventory, budget and order as necessary
• Serve as liaison with onsite security
• Serve as liaison with food service vendors
• Point of contact for ergonomic concerns