Workday Payroll Business Analyst
Full Time Job
The Netflix People Technology team manages and delivers applications for the constantly evolving needs of our HR organization. As Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Our team is seeking an outgoing, curious HRIS Business Analyst to work in a rapid development environment with multiple internal business customers throughout the business.
This position will reside in the company's Amsterdam office and will report to the Manager, People Technology. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a deep understanding of systems and processes in the payroll space. An ability to think critically and outside the box is a must. The opportunity to participate in requirements definition, development, training and implementation offers tremendous job satisfaction for a highly motivated problem solver.
Visit our culture page and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team
• Gather requirements, implement, and support functionalities within Workday Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking modules.
• Work with cross-functional teams within Netflix including Global Payroll, Employee Services, Accounting, Benefits, and Stock Administration.
• Configure, and maintain business process definitions in Workday.
• Build reports and dashboards using report writer.
• Develop and support integrations (PECI / EIB), for inbound and outbound data exchange between Workday and other internal/external systems
• At least 5 years of experience working with payroll systems.
• Functional knowledge of global payroll domain and processes.
• Subject matter expertise on the following Workday modules: Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking.
• Experience working with 3rd party payroll integrations (PICOF/ PECI)
• Knowledge of Payroll and Expense accounting
• Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and QA processes.
• Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) process.
• Ability to work well with business users in solutions design, development, and QA.
• Established verbal and written communication skills.
Nice To Have:
• Project Management experience
• Experience in working with Workday Studio to build integrations.