Warehouse Coordinator, Studio Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/15/2020 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Warehouse Coordinator, Studio Operations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Warehouse Coordinator, Studio Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Warehouse Coordinator, Studio Operations? We don't need to tell you that Netflix is everywhere. Chances are you're watching Netflix right now, or hopefully have in the not to distant past. What you might not know is just how much goes into building the world's leading Internet TV network, with over 158 million global subscribers in over 190 countries. It is the intersection of award winning entertainment and cutting edge technology, woven together by our Freedom and Responsibility culture and powered by some of the most innovative and collaborative talent in the world.
Netflix Studios is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator for the Physical Assets & Archives team. This position is based at the Netflix Physical Assets & Archives Warehouse in Sun Valley, CA and focuses on maintaining inventory of archival and stock items, as well as working closely with both freelance crews and our cross-functional teams within Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Work in tandem with Asset Coordinators to support Original Series and Films verticals at Netflix
• Maintain internal databases of assets and archival items stored at warehouse
• Maintain database of and deploy Production stock items from internal marketplace
• Support Marketing and Events teams on deployment of Assets & Archives for promotional use
• Organize items stored at the warehouse, some heavy lifting and forklift operation involved
• Arrange pick-ups and deliveries for items coming to and from the warehouse
• Supervise crew on load in and load out
• Work with 3rd party storage facilities for overflow storage
• Work with 3rd party liquidation companies for disposal of non-archival items
• Move objects that may weigh up to approximately 80 lbs. (Assistance available).
• BA/BS Degree
• 3 years previous warehouse experience or hands-on office or set experience in feature film or television production
• Inventory management
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Self motivated team player who operates in a fast-paced team oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize requests and respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Mail, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with Sync On Set, Asset Hub and FileMaker Pro beneficial but not required. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.