Tvz Content Acquisition & Film Coordinator
NetflixSao Paulo, SP
Full Time Job
As part of the Brazil's team, you will help define the Netflix brand and shape the future of entertainment.
We are seeking a Tvz Content Acquisition & Film Coordinator who will provide support to the Brazil Local Language Originals team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative.
This position will report to the Director of Licensing and Original Film for Brazil.
• Act as a liaison with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests
• Track title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc
• Conducting market and competitive research
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• Increase the team's operational efficiency
• Collaborate with Coordinators and other touch-points from various departments (both in Content as well as Production, Post Production and beyond) to ensure all relevant information is shared.
• Advocate for Netflix Local Language Originals team while working internally and owning relationships cross-functionally.
• Lead the Netflix Local Language Originals team in systems and organization, creating and maintaining efficient workflows, always aligned with coordinators in other regions
• Track incoming pitches and passes
• Own project-specific information and slate/launch dates across Netflix applications
• Attend pitch meetings and evaluate incoming material
• Provide feedback for unscripted content
• Contribute as a creative second on shows when needed
• Track/scout producers, show runners, writers, talent, and IP and take general meetings
• Generate decks for various internal and external presentations
• Maintain flexibility and openness to take additional projects as necessary or assigned.
• Experience working with international vendors and reviewing/maintaining their accounts, as well as reviewing and executing licensing contracts
• Proven communication skills – must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• High-level organization skills, detail-orientated and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Solid experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required – Mac OS is a plus
• Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious with great calm and a good sense of humor
• High level of curiosity regarding current Brazilian content landscape.
& Work Experience:
• At least 5 years of experience in previous Coordinator/Manager/ Producer roles is required
• Prior experience studio, production company, agency, consulting or media-focused technology is required
• Fluency in Portuguese and English.