Treasury Operations Analyst
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 150 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Treasury group is centralized in California supporting worldwide growth out of our Los Angeles and Los Gatos offices. We are seeking a Treasury Operations Analyst to play a key role on our LA based team, particularly in the areas of studio banking and cash management. The individual will report directly to the Treasury Operations Manager and work closely with our internal production partners.
• Administer worldwide studio bank account maintenance including signatories, electronic banking, and provide accurate reporting
• Manage new production bank account openings including working cross-functionally with various groups to complete the KYC process
• Support Production Finance and Production initiatives
• Assist with issuance of letters of credit and bank guarantees
• Work with cross functional partners to streamline processes and resolve issues
• Collaborate on system implementation projects to improve automation
• Aggregate large sets of data to improve Treasury key performance indicators
• Backup to Senior Analyst for Treasury wires through various banking portals and currency exchange via FXall
• Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
• At least 1-3 years of Treasury experience with a multinational company or corporate banking experience
• Strong organizational skills and familiarity with bank account related documentation
• Knowledge of both domestic and foreign KYC banking requirements
• Quick learner who takes full responsibility for all tasks assigned and sees them through to completion with a high degree of ambiguity
• Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills are essential for this position. Familiarity with VBA, SQL, Google Apps Script (Java) a plus.
• You embrace and advocate Netflix culture and long-term view