Treasury Manager, FX
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/16/2022 10:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Treasury Manager, FX jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Treasury Manager, FX postings
Full Time Job
The role location is flexible between our California-based office locations (Los Gatos or Los Angeles). Although we can be flexible on a hybrid working model, we are not offering a full remote work option for this role.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.
The successful candidate will be a thought leader with proven experience to help Netflix manage FX exposure and as well as other ad-hoc projects/initiatives as necessary. You'll be self-motivated, highly analytical, hands-on as well as strategic and have a desire to manage current challenges and plan for the company's future needs.
This role maintains close collaboration and partnership with the Planning & Analysis Teams, Production Teams, Accounting, IT Operations, Tax and Legal to create accurate forecasting data, maintain and evolve our hedging strategy, advise the business on FX-related matters and ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
This position will report to the Treasury Director.
• Develop and maintain entity level short and long term cash flow/liquidity forecasting models in collaboration with FP&A, track and analyze variances and make recommendations based on your analysis.
• Maintain and evolve our strategy for managing foreign exchange exposures. Advise the business where needed.
• Prepare and present hedging performance metrics.
• Work closely with the overall Treasury Team, lead and/or support projects as needed and cross-train on your areas of expertise.
• Work with Accounting to perform month and quarter end close activities related to foreign exchange.
• Build a deep understanding of our operating business and develop meaningful relationships with cross-functional partners.
• 8 years of proven, relevant experience managing foreign exchange risk at a multinational corporation, corporate or investment bank, or similar experience at a fintech.
• Bachelor's / Master's degree in business, finance or related discipline required; MBA, CFA or equivalent Treasury qualification preferred.
• Subject matter expertise around FX hedging instruments and experience leveraging those instruments to manage risk at scale.
• Experience developing and maintaining cash flow forecasting/modeling.
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• High level of critical and logical thinking and comfort with ambiguity.
• Incredible attention to detail and ownership of business outcomes.
Netflix requires all U.S. employees to be fully-vaccinated for Covid-19 as a condition of hire unless they have an approved accommodation in place under applicable law. Newly-hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date.
Netflix is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.