Theatrical Editor, AV
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/21/2018 2:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Theatrical Editor, AV jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Theatrical Editor, AV postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Theatrical Editor, AV? It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion, our Global Marketing AV Production team is looking for an experienced Theatrical Editor. In this role, you would be responsible for collaborating with our Marketing team on what is traditionally considered theatrical marketing pieces. This includes trailers for our original series, specials and films, as well as custom content and pieces for social media. You are are a detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing more than one concurrent project in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change. You want to raise the bar creatively in a team-first environment.
• Reporting to the Manager of AV Post Production, you will join a team that manages the production of Netflix's Marketing Campaigns:
• Edit trailers and cut-downs for Netflix's original films, series, and specials.
• Edit Custom Content, such as behind-the-scenes pieces, music videos, and brand campaigns (e.g. Netflix is a Joke, Strong Black Lead, She Rules), for release for web and on-service.
• Mentorship of other editors within the Marketing Creative Post team.
• Provide both a local and global perspective on creative.
• Contribute to a diverse, vibrant team dynamic.
• 6 years Theatrical Marketing experience as a campaign lead editor.
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite, project set-up, and essential editorial workflows.
• Stellar teammate.
• Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
• Attention to detail, demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
• Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of av marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.