Technical Solutions Manager - Promotional Media
NetflixMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2023 11:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Technical Solutions Manager - Promotional Media jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all Technical Solutions Manager - Promotional Media postings
Full Time Job
Role location: We are open to qualified internal Netflix employees being located in the US. For qualified external candidates, this role will be located in our Mexico City location.
Now is an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment around the world. We have grown to over 200 million paid members in over 190 countries. We've become one of the largest entertainment studios in the world, creating new original content at an incredible pace. The Studio Product Innovation team is front and center of this growth. We build technology solutions that fuel the production and creation of Netflix content.
Creative Production and Promotion sits at the intersection of the consumer experience and the Netflix Studio. Our team is integral to making the Netflix experience feel personal and relevant by developing innovative approaches to how we promote, localize, and launch content. Because our products impact both members and content creators we seek someone who can fluidly move among both worlds, applying strong product principles and strategic frameworks to the member experience, while deeply empathizing with the art and craft required to create great content.
Technical Solutions Managers on the Creative Promotion and Production team increase the value of our products by extending their use via last mile development of internal apps and via third party integrations. At Netflix, our product team is small so you have the opportunity to make a big impact.
As a technical solutions manager at Netflix you will:
• Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to deeply understand their needs and workflows in a global & distributed environment
• Receive, evaluate, and prioritize feature requests
• Define feature requirements
• Partner with product managers to prioritize large impacting features into overall strategy
• Ensure continuous improvement of products to align with workflows
• Advise business partners on workflow improvements to get the most out of our technology
• Manage build and maintenance of third party solutions
• Integrate existing third party integrations into the product suite
• Recruit users for research and testing, coordinating set-up and synthesizing learnings
• Participate in strategic planning sessions to ensure alignment with overall product strategy and business goals
Our wish list for the person in this role (remember, no one ever gets everything on their wish list!):
• Fluency in English language, verbal and written skills
• Experience with enterprise software technology in management, licensing, software rollout, or customer success
• Ability to prioritize well and clearly articulate objectives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with global, distributed teams across multiple cultures and time zones
• Have built strong relationships with cross-functional teams across creative and technical functions
• Comfortable using data to inform priorities and evaluate impact of initiatives
• Familiarity with research methodologies a plus
• Embodies the Netflix real values while also bringing a new perspective to improve our culture. We strongly believe that diversity of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and better products for our customers.
Please provide your resume in English. Thank you.
Does this sound interesting but overwhelming? Please don't self-select out; let's figure it out together. We'd love to talk to you!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds more substantial teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for this role is typically $80,000 - $700,000, USD (if located in the US).
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.