Tax Compliance Senior Analyst - APAC
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix continues to expand globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That's where you come in.
Netflix is seeking a Tax Compliance Senior Analyst with a strong tax compliance background to join our APAC tax team in Singapore and support the Tax Compliance Senior Manager who manages our direct and indirect tax compliance obligations throughout the APAC region. This person will assist with income tax, withholding tax and VAT/GST compliance for the region, tracking and reporting of taxes, confirmation of payments to the tax authorities, general ledger accounting and reconciliations related to the tax accounts, etc.
We want someone who is:
• Able to work effectively and autonomously
• Accustomed to multitasking, prioritising and meeting multiple tight deadlines
• Proactive and innovative
• Curious and enthusiastic, not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
• Highly accurate and detail-oriented
• A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with external advisors and internal teams
• Flexible to collaborate with our US and International offices across multiple timezones
• Willing to travel when needed
Education and Experience
• Bachelor in degree in Accounting, Taxation or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of relevant tax compliance experience in a public accounting and/or a corporate environment
• Experience working with tax accounting and tax requirements in APAC
• Proven project management experience and demonstrated ability to drive process improvements
• Advanced Excel experience
• Experience with Workday Financials or other cloud based ERP systems is a plus
• Experience with APAC tax audits is a plus
• Fluent in English; other regional languages are helpful
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. Have a look at our culture document to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.