Tax Analyst - Sales and Property Tax
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/10/2018 7:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Tax Analyst - Sales and Property Tax jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Tax Analyst - Sales and Property Tax postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Tax Analyst - Sales and Property Tax? As Netflix expands its streaming video service across 190 countries, it continues to provide binge-loving fun to people all across the globe. The ''birth of a new global Internet TV network'' means more hot Netflix originals (like Orange is the New Black, Stranger Things, The Crown, and House of Cards) to attract new subscribers and build our brand. In order to drive Netflix's global growth, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growing company. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
More Originals means more indirect tax related workflows. We are looking for a staff level tax professional to assist our Tax team with sales and property tax responsibilities. This person will assist with our monthly compliance needs and collaborate with different teams within Finance to support indirect tax inquiries. This position will reside at Netflix HQ in Los Gatos, CA.
Qualities we're looking for:
• Sales Tax & Property Tax Experience and Accounting smarts - We'd like you to have 3 years of experience in accounting and/or knowledge of sales, use and property tax.
• Relationship builder: Ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners.
• Enthusiasm and quick learning - Enthusiasm for designing and building new systems. We are looking for someone to learn the existing process, but then build/challenge it to better scale with the volume of our growth.
• Curiosity and passion - Our team members ask probing questions, challenge the status quo, make changes to improve processes, and have fun while doing it all. Positive attitude and never settling for ''good enough'' are key.
• ERP systems experience - experience with Workday Financials or other cloud based ERP systems is a plus.
• Tax systems experience – experience with Vertex, Taxware, or OneSource systems is a plus.
• Experience with G Suite a plus
• Assisting with the preparation of data collection for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and property tax compliance.
• Communicating and partnering with various Finance teams for annual property tax compliance.
• Reconciling various tax accounts on a monthly basis.
• Developing operational process improvements in Sales & Use Tax, and Property Tax workflows.
• Liason for business license compliance outsource providers.
• Compiles necessary data for sales and property tax audits.
• Manages monthly filing calendar for US business licenses.
• Enters and maintains sales tax exemptions in the tax software. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.