Tax Analyst - Brazil
This was removed by the employer on 9/15/2021 10:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Tax Analyst - Brazil jobs in Alphaville-SP
Search all Tax Analyst - Brazil postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Tax Analyst - Brazil?
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service, with more than 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries across the globe. Members can watch as much groundbreaking content as they want -- anytime, anywhere -- on any internet-connected device, all without commercial interruptions or contractual commitments!
As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to play a key role in our growth. That's where you come in!
We are seeking an experienced Tax Analyst to provide indirect tax support in our Alphaville office. You will report to the Tax Manager, Brazil in Alphaville and will assist on all aspects of indirect tax compliance, invoicing, and account reconciliations related to our Brazilian activities.
You are a curious, self-starter who can collaborate effectively with cross-functional business partners with varying backgrounds and levels of experience with Tax. You have significant indirect tax technical and analytical skills, are a strong communicator, and prioritize attention to detail. You have a hands-on mentality and are eager to roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact. You are also excited to join a high-performance culture built around freedom and responsibility.
• You will work closely with both our local and US-based Tax and Financial Reporting teams, and cross-functional partners in Treasury, Accounting, Finance, and Payments.
• Your primary responsibilities will be assisting with day-to-day indirect tax issues and filings, such as:
• Calculating indirect tax and credit amounts (ISS, ICMS, IPI, PIS, and COFINS, etc)
• Generating/filing indirect tax obligations (EFD ICMS-IPI, EFD Contribuições, EFD-Reinf, GIA, DCTF and DCTFWeb)
• Assisting with month-end close; preparing reconciliations of indirect tax accounts
• Providing support during tax audits
• Applying relevant tax treatment to import/ export transactions; reviewing tax calculations with brokers.
• Monitoring the import/export processes generally, and partnering with outside vendors to minimize customs delays.
• Issuing invoices for asset movement and control within Brazil.
• Analyzing and documenting indirect tax issues as required by the Tax Manager.
• Embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting (active CRC certification a plus)
• 5 years of relevant experience in indirect taxes; knowledge of importation/exportation routines and transfer pricing a plus
• Strong communications skills, and ability to nurture positive relationships and rapport with other teams/departments
• Highly proficient in spreadsheets, ERP, and tax systems; experience with Synchro and Google applications preferable; Workday and Blackline is a plus
• Proven ability to work proactively, independently, and accurately to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Never satisfied with the status quo; always thinking of how to improve existing processes; open to new or challenging ideas presented by others
• You are fluent in Portuguese and English