Talent Partner, Studio Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2023 9:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Talent Partner, Studio Operations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent Partner, Studio Operations postings
Full Time Job
As Netflix continues to evolve and the complexity of our organization grows, we are looking for a Talent Partner to join the Studio Operations Talent team. The Studio Operations organization is critical to the delivery of our titles around the world and a major contributor to our commitment to Operational Excellence and Member Value. The organization is building the infrastructure and resources needed to operate a world-class studio that produces substantial volume across geographies and content types at a cost comparable to the world's leading studios. Additionally, it strives to be known for delivering high-quality content and providing a great working experience for the talent involved. We are looking for a Talent Partner (TP) to primarily play a key role liaising with our Global Business Practice (GBP) teams (I&D, L&OD and TEO) in order to ensure a streamlined execution of projects and programs across the Studio Operations teams in UCAN. For example, this person will work closely with the L&OD team, HRBPs and business leaders on the Employee Survey and will develop materials and roll-out plans to share results, insights and frameworks for discussion with leaders and teams. Additionally, the Talent Partner will provide guidance, coaching and advice to first line managers and individual contributors to support talent management practices within the team (e.g., onboarding, development conversations, career planning, team health and culture).
Program Management / Execution of Talent Programs
• Partner with GBPs, HRBPs, and TPs to understand details of relevant Talent programs, determine the right approach for Studio Operations and manage processes across the team (timelines, materials, communications, etc.). Examples: Employee Survey, Comp, 360, and Early Career / Internship programs.
• Partner with GBPs, HRBPs, and TPs in the education of these programs through larger-scale facilitated sessions and/or coaching at the individual/team level.
• Partner with GBPs, HRBPs, and TPs on custom designed office-wide / function-wide Talent programs related to Netflix culture, I&D, or otherwise.
• Spearhead development of look-backs to determine what worked well and what could be improved for future cycles.
Reporting & Data Integrity
• Point of contact across Studio Ops to analyze and develop materials, in partnership with GBPs, to provide leaders with a deeper understanding of talent analytics (hiring, promotions, exits, etc.).
• Develop initial insights/observations to serve as discussion points for conversations with HRBPs, TPs, and leaders as data/analysis is shared to increase leadership and overall team effectiveness.
• Collaboration with Talent Experience and Operations (TEO) specialists, Employee Services Generalists & stakeholders (Benefits, Mobility etc.) to create a proactive approach towards employee experience based on both global and regional Talent strategies.
• Understand re-org / team structure changes and coordinate with TEO and HRBPs, TPs on data updates (ad-hoc or mass upload).
• Periodic check on Workday org structure integrity (e.g. reporting lines, job profiles for accuracy in data analysis).
• Accelerate the impact of new managers through 30/60/90 day check-ins.
• Engagement with managers on employee onboarding plans, team meetings, team structure and high-impact offsites.
• Conduct exit interviews for departing employees and gather insights on themes.
• Collaborate with the L&OD team on the talent development plan for Studio Ops.
• Guide managers with career conversations, development plans, career growth plans and other development initiatives.
• Guide managers on 'talent density' and 'keepers test' concepts to ensure high-performing teams.
• Take the lead on employee relations matters (e.g., interpersonal conflict, terminations & exits, etc.) at the manager / IC levels.
• Partner with or triage cases as needed to relevant partners such as Employment Legal, Employee Services, etc.
• Bachelor's degree or higher, in Human Resources, Finance, Business, or related fields.
• Min. 4 years of relevant experience in the consulting space (strategy, management, audit, human capital, etc.) or partnering with managers on data analytics, program management, or human resources.
• Strong business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, high judgment, critical thinking, and analysis.
• Proven expertise in using data to tell stories and drive decision-making. Strong communication skills (including experience with a memo writing and creating presentations); excellent spoken and written English.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
• Project management and execution skills.
• Coaching and consulting skills.
• Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team & business.
• Passion for Netflix culture, talent density, and the desire to bring out the best in our employees.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $55,000.00 - 460,000.00
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.