Talent Partner, Legal
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/29/2022 2:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Talent Partner, Legal jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent Partner, Legal postings
Full Time Job
Our Talent Partners (TPs) are the primary partners providing guidance, coaching, and advice to first-line managers (leaders of smaller scope teams and orgs) and individual contributors. They act as the frontline consultant to people managers and individual contributors to support talent management practices within the team (onboarding, performance management, development, team health, culture). A key area of focus for the Talent Partner is to increase manager capability, enabling them to be more self-sufficient, driving manager education on important people programs, tools, and processes. TPs collaborate with multiple HR Business Partners to ensure a collective Talent strategy that encompasses the major areas in which the org can grow and scale, while strongly reflecting the Netflix culture and optimizing organization health.
• Onboarding of new employees 30/60/90 day check-ins
• Engagement with managers on employee onboarding plans (Director level below)
• Partner with L/OD on new hire orientation facilitation and participation
• Conduct exit interviews for departing employees and gather insights on themes
• Collaborate with L/OD team on the talent development plan for the function/location aligned with the Talent strategy
• Guide managers with career conversations, development plans/career growth plans, and other development initiatives.
• Guide managers on 'talent density' and 'keepers test' concepts to ensure high performing teams
• Point of contact and advisory role on the employee experience in line with TEO guiding principles.
• Regular pulse syncs with individual contributors to assess leadership and overall team effectiveness
• Triage inquiries and connect questions to the appropriate subject matter expert/team when necessary (e.g. TEO, TA, etc.)
• Collaboration with TEO specialists, Employee Services Generalists & stakeholders (Benefits, Mobility etc.) to create a proactive approach towards employee experience based on both the global and regional Talent strategies
• TEO liaison in connecting the dots between Mobility, Benefits, Tax & relocation aligning our people over process approach to the UK market & supporting the business.
• Collaboration with Workplace team on projects which require the input of the Talent team
Data Integrity and reporting
• Periodic check on Workday org structure integrity (e.g. reporting lines, job profiles for accuracy in data analysis)
• Understand re-org/team structure changes and coordinate with TEO and HRBPs on data updates (ad-hoc or mass upload)
• Manage reporting and analysis that's specialized to the needs in-country
• Analyze data and observations across the organization around promotions, hiring, exits, highlighting trends and recommending/driving solutions, as appropriate
Execution of Talent annual programs (360 Feedback, Comp review)
• Provide advice, guidance, and manage questions for Talent Programs
• Partner with HRBPs in the education of these programs through facilitated sessions or coaching at the individual/team level
• Partner with HRBPs on additional, custom-designed office-wide / function-wide Talent programs e.g. Culture Connect, Leading@, Inclusive Leadership, Comp, 360 Feedback, etc.
Complex case management/leaves of absence/health and safety
• Take the lead, partnering with ER team on facilitation of employee/ER matters (e.g. terminations & exits, long term disability, LOAs)
• Point of contact for health referrals and wellbeing support (e.g. non-Occupational Health Management and overall health and safety matters)
• Represent as local HR in Health & Safety task force and/or Employee Health & Safety (EHS) committees
• Bachelor's degree or higher, in Human Resources or related field.
• Min. 3-5 years of relevant Human Resources experience
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, high judgment, critical thinking and analysis
• Strong communication skills; excellent spoken and written English
• Drives recommendations and prioritization
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
• Project management and execution skills
• Coaching and consulting skills
• Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team & business