Talent Operations Analyst - APAC
This was removed by the employer on 3/13/2020 5:02:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Talent Operations Analyst - APAC jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Talent Operations Analyst - APAC postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Operations Analyst - APAC? Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Key Functions of the role
Our talent team is in scaling mode, which requires talent operations to partner with agility, creativity and the ability to pivot on the fly. We're on a mission to hire stunning colleagues throughout APAC, and looking to continually refine our talent tech stack to ensure that we're able to do just that.
We are in need of a Talent Operations Analyst to partner with our APAC TA team. The role will focus on building workflows, supporting technical projects (implementations, migrations, enhancements) and also providing tier zero support to our APAC talent acquisition team.
You are a:
Team player - You support the team with various tools or vendors and assist the team with training to help them be effective. This includes understanding business processes and developing workflows that consider user experience and scalability. You'll be able to be agile as priorities, systems and workflows swiftly change.
Problem solver - You're able to research and resolve any problem that comes your way with recommendations or creative solutions, maintaining a people first mindset. This could be system limitations (ATS), developing new workflows, troubleshooting bugs or issues and facilitating escalation or resources to resolve challenges.
Data literate - You'll work with cross functional teams to maintain our systems in order to support data entry, access, integrity and workflows and conduct regular audits. This could be job postings, requisitions, candidates, hires, headcount, etc. You're able to pull ad hoc reports and provide clean data and insights to partnering teams.
Systems savvy - You have experience in an operations role and have a passion for solving complex problems with both human and technical solutions. You balance user requirements, technical specs and project timelines to support new projects and maintain existing tools/integrations.
• Bold: Need to be able to insert themselves, speak confidently in front of very senior people, be comfortable presenting. Needs to be able to push back professionally and appropriately. Can't hide behind their computer.
• Communication: Need to be able to speak clearly and have solid presentation skills. Need to listen to end users and know when to present solutions vs. tabling topics to research further before providing suggestions.
• Curiosity: Need to really seek to understand and have an ability to connect the dots.
• Acumen: Need to be passionate about understanding and giving feedback to/from the team.
• Ambiguity: Able to work in a gray world, pivot quickly and arise to the demands or unknowns we are challenged with. Willing to lean in to areas that are less defined or not yet defined. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.