Talent Intelligence Partner
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Talent Intelligence at Netflix is part of the Talent Acquisition team and partners with leaders throughout the company to make sure we always have a ready supply of what makes Netflix amazing: exceptional talent. By partnering on immediate needs and undertaking analysis of potential industry shifts or Netflix business changes, our team helps ensure that we are effectively tackling immediate talent priorities while simultaneously preparing for future hiring.
In this role, you will be aligned to a specific Netflix organization and will serve as a dedicated consultative partner to the Talent and business teams for that org. You will be asked to think about the concrete and the abstract: how changes in the competitive and economic landscape should inform the way we hire and retain the most talented individuals on the planet.
We'll be asking you to identify challenges our talent teams should expect to face in the future and think strategically and creatively about how to best equip our teams to address these challenges. Depending on the day, your work could include using your market sizing research to guide recruiting strategy, advising on the best way to structure a team, building relationships with industry leaders, or providing insight into talent density to influence office location decisions.
• You have an insatiable curiosity for all things. You are a lifelong learner and the opportunity to develop an understanding of a new industry energizes you. If given a set amount of time to grasp a new topic, you avoid skimming the surface or diving too deeply and can determine the right amount of information you need for the task at hand.
• You're an innovator. When facing a challenge, you think of creative ways you could tackle the problem. You're equally likely to take a tried and true approach and to test out something entirely new, depending on what best suits the situation.
• You care deeply about your colleagues and when you hear something like ''people over process'' you don't just get excited about good business outcomes, you also think about the good people outcomes that concept can generate. Because of your natural people-orientation, you have the ability to partner cross-functionally with a broad range of partners.
• You live our inclusion value and may even have life experience that has led you down an untraditional but exceptionally enriching path. We care less about how impressive-sounding your background is and more about how impressive you are. And we expect you to bring this open-minded and inclusive spirit to the work you are doing in and with Talent at Netflix.
• You have at least 5 years of professional experience thinking strategically about broad business challenges. You don't need to have experience in talent acquisition but you must have a strong interest in understanding the talent market. You may have experience with consulting, market research, executive search, compensation strategy or organizational design.