Talent Acquisition Manager, Marketing & PR
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Our Marketing and Publicity teams are responsible for ensuring that our content is getting in front of the right people and starting authentic conversations with audiences around the world. They help feed the fandom that surround our titles, and create joy that transcends the viewing experience itself, connecting Netflix to broader culture. These teams are growing quickly, and we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to lead an exceptional team of Recruiters and Researchers partnering with our Marketing organization.
• Manage, coach, and develop Recruiters and Recruiting Researchers as they partner with business leaders, identify top talent, nurture long-term candidate relationships, and ultimately, hire stunning colleagues for Netflix. This includes proactively balancing the workload of your team.
• Work closely with Marketing leaders on recruiting strategy, understanding talent and market trends, and ensuring headcount alignment.
• Be a critical and relentless Inclusion & Diversity thought partner to leaders and determine a plan for increasing representation within the organization.
• Participate in broader team projects and initiatives to enhance and streamline recruiting not only for your team, but also across Netflix.
• A leadership style that is marked by empathy, inclusion and a people-first mindset. You understand how to drive business results while lifting up those around you.
• 3 years leading high-performing teams in a fast-paced environment. You have the ability to assess various individuals strengths and determine how to leverage them in the most effective way. You have built and led teams, seen roles and responsibilities evolve over time, and have adapted to support the evolving needs of the business.
• 7 total years of recruiting experience, with a demonstrated ability to conceptualize and articulate hiring strategy. This experience may include recruiting for marketing or PR teams, but this is not a requirement.
• Exceptional ability with respect to assessing recruiting capacity based on historic and real-time data and aligning personnel to needs.
• An ability to push business partners to think differently, standing your ground when needed, but prioritizing relationships while doing so. Your hiring partners adore you, but also feel challenged by you.
• Acumen in navigating cross-functional partnerships, from finance to HR to Operations.