Supervisor, Client Services - Animation
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/1/2021 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Supervisor, Client Services - Animation jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Supervisor, Client Services - Animation postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is building in-house Post Production Facilities and Services in order to support the ever growing volume of Original Content we are producing. The Studio is focused on delivering the very best levels of service and creative experience to our filmmakers and creative executives. Our Post Production Facilities and Services team is charged with the Operational Management of these services and spaces, and will be recruiting a team of talented and dedicated individuals to ensure success.
We are building Animation Studios in Burbank and Hollywood for our Original and Adult Animation production, and we are providing in-house facilities for Off-line Editing, Dialogue Recording, Dialogue Editing, Music Editing, and talent facing client concierge services. We are looking for an experienced Post Producer with a comprehensive knowledge of Animation, Features, and Episodic Post Production workflows and Filmmaker crews to join our Client Services team.
The candidate will support the day to day needs of our Filmmakers and Post Production Executives utilizing our in house Post Services, ensuring all their requirements are met and delivered on schedule and on budget. The candidate will help define the requirements for the operational structure and service standards for efficient daily operation of our sound and offline editorial services for our filmmakers. Partnering closely with our Operational and Workplace teams on site, the candidate will set a high bar for hospitality and talent management, creating a focused and high performing model. In addition, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of engaging with content creators and post production management, as well as socializing and helping to teach and implement transformational entertainment industry
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Efficiency and mindfulness when scheduling bays, suites, and services on-premises at each facility/space.
• Provide support to our technical Post Services team of Mixers, Editors, and Technicians to ensure our suites are well prepared for creative sessions
• Be a superuser and internal champion of the Facility Management platform, ensuring all bookings, production data, and utilization tracking and reporting are up to date and correct.
• Work closely with the Client Services Manager to develop a high-performing client service culture within the Client Services Team, liaising closely with our Creative, Production, and Post executives to deliver an optimum experience for all our Filmmakers at each campus.
• Partner and plan with cross-functional partners to ensure creative technical needs are always met and exceeded with minimal disruption
• Provide workflow expertise, knowledge, and guidance to our filmmakers, content partners, and creative artists using our specialist rooms.
• 10 years of experience in facility producing, and/or client service roles within post-production, studio, or network
• Experience with and ability to respectfully, but authoritatively, engage with creative executives and content creators
• Ability to manage and operate in ambiguous situations and think on your feet to solve challenges and problems
• Strong communication skills with proven ability to socialize, explain and promote new and complex technology, tools, and workflows
• Extensive knowledge of content creation and post-production workflows
• Proven track record of innovation, initiative, ideation, and implementation
• Proven abilities to embrace, drive and enable change management
• Experience with instituting quality management frameworks and process improvement
• Experience working with diverse teams across multiple functions, skills, and locations
• Strong organizational skills with a proactive mindset, positive orientation, and outlook
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters
• Team-player who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting
• Ability to prioritize and balance the supervision of several projects in various points of production from development through delivery.
• Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace