Studio Logistics Specialist - EMEA
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading digital entertainment service with over 150 million subscribers all over the globe. We are in search of self-starting individuals to support our Shipping operation as our business expands worldwide.
We are seeking a Logistics Specialist who would be involved in day-to-day shipping requests, supporting logistics projects, cultivating vendor relationships, and providing excellent customer service to both our internal and external stakeholders.
• Support ad-hoc projects that may require both domestic and international shipping
• Work with Netflix Productions and Studio personnel to deliver goods to Productions in a timely manner
• Partner with the Trade Compliance team to handle logistics requests in consideration of and in compliance with each country's unique Customs regulations
• Process requests in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Ensure goods are packaged securely for safe transit
• Direct extra-large shipments, including large freight items
• Build strong global supplier partnerships
• Work closely with support teams (Tech Ops, Post Production, Physical Production) to develop best practices that are scalable for our ever-growing Studio presence
• Work with cross-functional partners to strategize for different types of international shipments, including permanent imports, temporary import, Carnets, etc.
• Strong logistics background, experience in the Tech and Entertainment industries is preferred (at least 5 years of experience)
• Supply chain management experience
• Knowledge of Import/Export compliance
• Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Retail/customer service experience preferred
• Occasional travel required, including visits to vendors, warehouses, and Productions