Stage Management Coordinator, Production Facilities Management & Operations
Full Time Job
Stage Management Coordinator, Production Facilities Management & Operations (ABQ Studios)
We are seeking a Stage Coordinator to join our growing Production Facilities Management and Operations team. This position will be housed in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The position will be responsible for serving as a liaison between studio operations and Production on a daily basis.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 200 million members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment, able to multitask, and manage multiple production service needs.
• Assist with stage operation procedures relating to set load-in/out, stage open/close, and shooting processes.
• Implement local fire codes, safety rules, and regulations within the studio environment.
• Prepare Daily Stage Status Reports for Stages and Mill areas.
• Track ancillary services and billing.
• Manage Production move-in/out
• Manage parking requests and parking assignments for multiple productions.
• Track office, stage, and mill usage.
• Collaborate with Production Safety, EHS, and Operations.
• Assist with the coordination and resolution of facility repairs and maintenance.
• Manage and track Production Hotlock lists for stages and mill spaces.
• Coordinate and conduct studio tours for production teams as needed.
• Provide stellar customer support and special projects and tasks as assigned.
• Create a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support
Requisite Skills Necessary for Position:
• Excellent attention to detail and customer service skills.
• Strong understanding of Production Safety and local compliance requirements.
• Ability to learn, adapt, and understand production requests and studio operational duties.
• Desire to learn, grow and be mentored in studio operations.
• Professionalism in working with studio personnel, production personnel, and visitors.
• Flexibility in attitude toward all aspects of work scope, personalities, and workplace.
• Positive, can-do attitude; highly motivated self-starter.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skillsGood analytical and problem-solving skills.
• 3 years experience in production or studio operations in the entertainment industry-specific to campus operations and facilities management.
• Team player with an ability to oversee projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• A great communicator who can build strong working relationships with vendors, and internal and external partners.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. AirTable is a plus.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and equipment and studios.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.