Stage Coordinator, Production Facilities Management and Operations
NetflixNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2022 5:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Stage Coordinator, Production Facilities Management and Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Stage Coordinator, Production Facilities Management and Operations postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Stage Coordinator to join our growing Production Facilities Management and Operations team. This position will be housed in Brooklyn, New York. The position will be responsible for serving as a liaison between Studio Operations and Production on a daily basis. The goal of this role is to elevate the client experience and provide the highest level of customer service possible.
The Opportunity Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The RoleA successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Knowledge and experience in production terminology supporting various departments (i.e., Construction, Location, Rigging Grip, Rigging Electric, Set Dec., Costumes, Hair & Make-Up, SPFX, Casting, Production Office, Stunts, etc.)
• Establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with all Productions, Vendors and Tenants.
• Strong understanding of EHS local regulations and best practices
• Manage communications regarding any scheduled shoot that might affect building occupants or parking
• Update and distribute daily production schedules to internal stakeholders
• Maintain a daily Stage Status report for Stages and Mill area used by Productions
• Manage and track stage power needs
• Provide and track Production's stage HVAC needs
• Participate in all Office, Stage and lot walk through for Pre/Post-Production inspections of property
• Moving furniture throughout the offices and in-between buildings in order to accommodate space needed for Productions, tenants or Operations team
• Maintain a daily Stage Status report for Stages and Mill area used by ProductionsParticipate in all Office, Stage and lot walk through for Pre/Post-Production inspections of property
• Patrol the entire Studio Lot/Fence Line/Stages multiple times per day
• Identifying, report and address any safety issues or hazards on the lot
• Reporting parking issues, damage or hazardous materials found to Studio Management Specialist
• Participate in Stage and Tech Scouts
• Coordinate Stage Power with Production's Electric and Rigging Electric representative
• Supports stage and site tours
• Set up drive-ons, notify Security of stage openings, and prepare production schedules
• General office support regarding stages and productions
• Any other studio related duties as determined by Studio Operations Manager
• 5 years experience in Film and Television experience required
• Candidate should be decisive, able to work under strict deadlines, prioritize issues, multitask and adjust to rapid changes in a dynamic production environment
• Team player with an ability to supervise multiple productions in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent manners.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Strong knowledge of EHS
• Strong knowledge of Stage Safety regulations
• Certifications in OSHA Aerial Boom, Scissor, Rough Terrain, and Warehouse ForkLifts, DEEP Hazmat, FSO training (provided by Fire Marshal's Office), Incipient firefighting techniques & fire extinguisher selection and use, HAZWOPER, are a plus.
• Ability to lift 100lbs
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, G-Drive, MS Word, Excel. AirTable a plus.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and equipment and studios.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.