Sr. Manager Marketing, Nordics
Full Time Job
Sr. Manager Marketing, Nordics - FTC (maternity cover)
Netflix in EMEA
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.
The Nordics region was one of the first markets we launched in Europe (2014). Today, we continue to invest in a strong slate of locally produced titles alongside our global US slate, making Netflix unique, accessible and highly entertaining for local consumers.
This is a full-time fixed-term contract position located in Stockholm for maternity cover.
The Senior Marketing Manager role will be based in Stockholm and responsible for devising and executing local marketing campaigns to create talkable moments for our brand, titles and talent across the Nordics region. We are looking for an experienced and inspiring marketeer who can bring sharp, sophisticated and bold thinking to the team while elevating creative and executional excellence both internally (strategy, cross-functional collaboration) and externally (world class creative, film-maker / showrunner relationships)
Experience & Skills:
• History of marketing excellence. Creative and strategic senior marketeer that is highly skilled at cross-functional collaboration. Someone who feels challenged and energized by the transformation of the entertainment industry over the last decade.
• An independent thinker capable of self-motivating and self-managing, thriving with the level of freedom we offer our employees. Someone open to connect autonomously with a vast network of collaborators seeking to understand how Marketing can holistically impact our business.
• Someone versed in Integrated Marketing and Communication tactics, trained in bringing digital/social and offline media together to create powerful campaigns. An idea-oriented mind who can leverage powerful cultural insights to produce earned media results as the basis of our communication efforts.
• An entertainment fan who understands the power of content to transform behaviors and influence pop culture.
• An innovation-driven mind in continuous search for new ways to get consumers engaged and execute disruptive world class communication projects that positions Netflix and its contents as a must have/best in class. Someone who is not afraid to take smart risks and who can quickly learn from mistakes.
• Someone experienced in agency/brand relationships building, capable of shaping productive long term relations with external partners by providing continuous feedback.
• An articulate communicator in speech and writing, having either Swedish or Danish or Norwegian and English as mandatory languages, and a deep understanding of Nordics popular culture.
• Entertainment marketing. You will lead and launch unique and innovative campaigns for our Netflix original content and any other high profile content - which will include liaising and negotiating with external talent agents & film makers / show runners.
• Brand marketing. You can develop and adapt brand narratives for Sweden and Denmark (as well as Norway, Finland and Iceland where applicable) in conjunction with our global brand team.
• Application of a broader marketing strategy designed to grow the business, leveraging market and audience insights, programming needs and brand positioning.
• Collaboration with full-funnel Marketing partners - working in tandem with our internal partnerships teams on title-specific activities with local telco companies designed to drive acquisition.
• Cross-functional Excellence - mastering input & alignment with colleagues across a title campaign, including content, marketing, comms, publicity, business development, payments and other key stakeholders.